Good day Valued Member,
We will like to thank you for your continued support to PSCU Credit Union Cooperative Society Ltd over the years and we look forward to fulfilling your needs and that of your loved ones going forward. This email seeks to sensitize you about some important changes that have transpired with our Group Health Plan. On behalf of the Management of PSCU Credit Union Cooperative Society Ltd please allow me to humbly apologize for this late notice, but it could not be avoided as we were rigorously engaged in negotiations with our Insurance Brokers to ensure we provide you our valued members with the best coverage possible.
As of May 1st, 2023, the Group Health Plan will be experiencing a change in monthly premiums, deductibles and covered benefits. Some of the more salient changes are stated below. Members with salary deductions and standing orders are asked to visit a PSCU nearest them to make the necessary changes. We are currently awaiting updated schedules of benefits from our Insurance Broker and as soon as the same becomes available we will disseminate it to members.
COVERED BENEFITS CHANGES:
- Doctor’s visits for all ages reduced to $200.00 per visit
- Specialist visits 18-65 reduced to $300.00
- Specialist visits 66-99 reduced to $250.00
- Dental 18-65 reduced to $2000.00
- Dental 66-99 reduced to $1500.00
- Vision reduced to $1750.00
- Vision 66-99 reduced to $1250.00
- Preventative/wellness reduced to $1000.00.
- Maternity normal delivery is reduced to $5000.00; Caesarean $8000.00; Dilation & Curettage/Miscarriage $2000.00.
- Medical annual deductible 18-65 increased to $750.00
- Medical annual deductibles 18-65 family increased to $1500.00
- Medical annual deductibles 66-99 single $1000.00
- Co-insurance 75%-25%
- Single 18-65: $236.50
- Emp + 1 18-65: $418.00
- Emp + Family 18-65: $632.50
- Single Retirees 66-99: $346.50
- Retirees + 1 66-99: $649.00
PSCU Credit Union Cooperative Society Ltd continues to explore all our options to ensure that we provide you with the best possible coverage at an affordable price point.
Should you need further information please feel free to contact Health Plan Assistant.
Natanya Logan | Health Plan Assistant
Head Office 24 Sackville Street Port of Spain
Tel: (868) 623-7570/8118 Ext. 210