The day-to-day operations are the responsibility of the General Manager with general oversight provided by the Board and Statutory Committees i.e. Supervisory and Credit.
Can anyone apply for membership in PSCU?
Yes, but you must meet either of the following qualifications for membership
- All persons who are employed in the Public Service, Statutory Authorities, and similar Bodies, State Enterprises and such Bodies as the Board may from time to time determine.
- Employees of the PSCU Credit Union Co-operative Society limited
- Relatives of members
- Persons working or residing within a ten (10) mile/sixteen (16) kilometers radius of the organization’s offices.
- Students of schools approved by the board
- Such Co-operative and other organizations as the Board approves
- Employees of the Public Services Association